2.06.2010

new year



i was forced to start painting
at the begining of this year

jan. 1st to be exact

i was asked to be in a student show
at the berkeley extension building

i worked on the bottom painting in class
but i never finished the painting of
my two other nieces

so i scrambled to finish the top one
i am pretty happy with the results

it definitely makes me want to paint more
but i still have a hard time starting

ps. thanks to harrison who actually visits my blog still
and for letting me know my videos weren't working

8 comments:

  1. thanks so much. and thanks for visiting AND for telling me to keep it going. i promise i'll upload some of my diana camera pics soon. i've been so bad at updating this thing. i go to other blogs that get updated everyday and i don't know how they do it. although, in some cases that's their only 'job'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana photos...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you seen the ones on my facebook page? i have a bunch from my trip to mexico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, on my way, thanks! BTW, UD shuts down today I hated when I am right...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heard yesterday morning. sorry to hear this! i'm sorry you had to go through this twice in a few months. are they going to try and transfer you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 3rd actually with them but this time i am going to collect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good! Good to see you've gotten back into the groove of painting again!

    ReplyDelete